- Baby cardigan sweater is light and breathable, ideal for autumn/winter
- Baby jackets for front button down style,can wear more easily and convenient
- Baby coat is made of high quality knitted fabrics,warm and soft, no harm to baby skin
- Baby cardigan sweater is suitable for hand washing and gentle machine wash
- The knitwear is easy to care and looks as a new one even after washes
I haven’t had a chance to use this yet as my baby isn’t here till December, but I was blown away with the initial quality. I’m a big fan of classic children’s wear and my first has been dressed mostly in Janie & Jack. So I’m picky, but also willing to spend. I saw this and it looked adorable and I decided to give it a try. Wow... Assuming this doesn’t warp or shrink horribly in the wash, I’ll be back for more. Right out of the package, this is on par with the better brands, but for a fraction of the cost. I really hope they expand the line.
As for the buttons since I know people will gripe about this. They are so not a deal breaker. My first had plenty of bodysuits like this and never once were the buttons an issue. I suppose if you’re super lazy, yes they’ll be a nightmare. But I never had an issue and it adds an extra 30 seconds to a change if that. Bonus is if your child has sensitive skin or metal allergies they’re not getting rashes from the snaps or being rubbed and chafed by the back side of the zipper. Plus, buttons look a whole lot nicer than zippers that are bubbling, or snaps that have had the painted coating flake off.