- High quality knit baby blankets hot sale reservation.Due to the existence of many pirate products, please identify the mimixiong brand to get favourable experience.
- Essential for baby in a stroller while going outside, or warm blanket, sleeping quilt, kid's play mat,car seat cover, picnic blanket,etc.
- Our blankets are made of the finest materials creating a soft surface for playtime and the comfiest of snuggles.
- Medium weight,knitted baby blanket ideal for all seasons.
- Soft and cozy durable knit outdoor baby blanket for boys.
- Cellular blanket suitable for layering with any bedding ensemble.
This is such a soft, cozy blanket, probably the softest one I've found for my baby (and I love to buy baby blankets!). I take it along for doctor's appointments and wrap my infant daughter in it while we wait for the doctor, since she has to be undressed and it can get chilly and uncomfortable for her. It's the perfect size for a little one. My baby also loves to lay on it on the floor. The color and design of it is great for my daughter's neutral colored nursery. I'd definitely recommend it!
I didn't realize just how much we'd love these when i registered for a set before my first baby. They are beautiful swaddles, lightweight and wash up well. We use them nightly to swaddle our July-born baby (they are not too hot), as well as to prop his head up with breastfeeding, cover in stroller, car seat and swing, and lay him on for diaper changes, tummy time, etc. I love them so much I bought another set so I have 8 which is perfect. Our baby is starting to be a little tall for the full body swaddle at 6 weeks (11 lb, 24 in) - we just tuck the tail end of swaddle into the swaddle fold as opposed to over the shoulder. He can break out of these swaddles once he wakes up but I'm ok with that as he's in the bassinet right next to me so I can hear him waking as he grunts to bust out :). These keep his legs nice and compact as opposed to the sleepsack which restrains arms better but with his little legs flailing he was always waking up. Some babies also self soothe with hands so it's nice he can get them out if he really needs to. Perfect registry/new baby gift.